In reality, Leibowitz, who had top-secret clearance, was working as the translator for an undercover FBI counterintelligence team operating out of Calverton, Maryland.
What does CIT stand for?
CIT stands for Counterintelligence Team (USMC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CIT
We have 303 other meanings of CIT in our Acronym Attic
- Conventional Insulin Therapy
- Core Implementation Team (various organizations)
- Cork Institute of Technology
- Cornell Information Technologies (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Corporate Income Tax
- Corporate Information Technology
- Cougar In Training
- Counselor in Training
- Counter Intelligence/Terrorism
- Counter-Illicit Trafficking
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is not solely-- * Counterintelligence teams performing CI operations.