These categories do not include much standard military equipment such as military transport vehicles, counterinsurgency aircraft and drones," said Ken Epps, Ploughshares' senior program officer.
What does COIN stand for?
COIN stands for Counterinsurgency Aircraft
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of COIN
We have 38 other meanings of COIN in our Acronym Attic
- Common Operator Interface for Navy (US Navy)
- Community of Interest Network
- Community Online Information Network
- Composite Organic-Inorganic Nanoparticle
- Composites Optimized by Infusion through Nanotubes
- Conference on Optical Internet
- Conflict of Interest/Noticeboard (Wikipedia)
- Converted Organics, Inc. (Boston, MA)
- Coordination, Organizations, Institutions, and Norms in Agent Systems (workshop)
- Counter Insurgency
- Counterinsurgency Operations
- County of Oxford Integrated Network
- Customer Order and Invoicing System
- Conference on Optical Internet and Australian Conference on Optical Fiber Technology
- International Conference on Optical Internet and Next Generation Network
- Coordinadora de Organizaciones Indígenas-Campesinas de Bolivia (Spanish: Coordinator of Indigenous and Peasant Organizations of Bolivia)
- Constructive Incremental Cost Model (software engineering)
- Cooperación Indígena para el Desarrollo Integral (Spanish: Indigenous Cooperation for Integral Development; Guatemala)
- Cultural Objects in Networked Environments
- Concurrency in Enterprise Systems (International Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Raytheon's WiPAK is a combat proven system, used operationally on counterinsurgency aircraft.
One solution is to design a new counterinsurgency aircraft suitable for small allied nations.