In June 2003, Mucks was honored by the Department of Defense's counterdrug technology development program office with its John J.
What does CDTDPO stand for?
CDTDPO stands for Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (DoD)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Continental Divide Trail Coalition (Pine, CO)
- Controlling Device for Transmission Control
- Course Director Training Course (various organizations)
- Campaign for the Defence of the Traditional Cathedral Choir (UK)
- Corral de Tierra Country Club (California)
- Cadet Corporal
- Coalition for Disability Tax Credit Reform (Canada)
- Comparative Dictionary of Tibetan Dialects
- Cortical Dysplasia of Taylor, Dysplasia Only
- Critical Defense Technology Division
- Cadmium Telluride
- Center for Development of Technical Education
- Counter Defilade Target Engagement (weapon system)
- Compressed Digital Terrain Elevation Data
- Chemical Decontamination Training Facility
- Chemical Defense Training Facility
- Chemical Demilitarization Training Facility
- Chemical Dependency Task Force (Minnesota)
- Civil Disturbance Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
FRVT 2002, administered in July and August of 2002, was co-sponsored by the Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office, the National Institute of Justice (NIJ), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) and the Naval Surface Warfare Center (NAVSEA).
Department of Defense Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (CDTDPO), Identix' FaceIt(R) face recognition technology demonstrated strong leadership among the participating vendors.
Department of Defense (DoD) Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office has purchase Visionics scalable surveillance system, FaceIt(R) ARGUS, as well as other implementations of FaceIt(R) technology.
Department of Defense Counterdrug Technology Development Program Office (CDTDPO), Visionics' FaceIt(R) face recognition technology performed better overall than all other participating vendors' technologies.