It is also presumed that they will use defensive EA systems, counterbattery radar, advanced portable ground surveillance radar, advanced night vision (ultraviolet/IR) devices, and satellite surveillance systems.
What does CBTRY stand for?
CBTRY stands for Counterbattery
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Caribbean Basin Trade Partnership Act
- Coalition for Better Third Party Access (Canada)
- Combat Plans
- Cyclin B Triple-Point Mutant (genetics)
- Combat Posture and Intensity
- Carrier and Bit Timing Recovery
- Contralateral Breast Tumor Recurrence (oncology)
- Combating Terrorism Readiness Initiative Fund
- Cluster-Based Trust-Aware Routing Protocol (computing)
- Central Brain Tumor Registry of the United States (Chicago, IL)
- Calm Before the Storm (gaming clan)
- Calvary Baptist Theological Seminary (Lansdale, PA)
- Can't Be Too Sure
- Chesapeake Bay Tributary Strategy (Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection)
- Class Based Tunnel Selection (Cisco)
- Computer Based Training Squadron
- Computer Based Training System
- Chemical/Biological Training Simulant and Delivery System
- Combat Simulation
- Calaveras Big Trees State Park (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The defenses would be accompanied by the ability to quickly detect and attack the launch sites of any attacks (by analogy with the Army's current counterbattery fire).
The regulars continued to hold an exposed position for more than an hour under counterbattery fire from Henry House Hill across the Warrenton Turnpike.
Second, the headquarters of the 214th and the 41st Field Artillery brigades, along with a total of three corps MLRS (multiple-launch rocket system) battalions did deploy in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and were instrumental in deep interdiction fires against command and control targets and counterbattery fire and SEAD (suppression of enemy air defenses) fires using rocket and missile fires.
Throughout Phase 2 students learn reporting requirements, radio wave propagation, computer network and electronic attack techniques, database maintenance, local-area network (LAN) establishment and maintenance, identifying signal modulation types and parameters, multichannel characteristics and identification techniques, identifying ground surveillance and counterbattery radar signals, signal recording requirements, workstation operation, datalink establishment and maintenance, and how to tune receivers remotely.
Batteries did not have to reveal their location and prematurely expose themselves to counterbattery fire.
Preaccident aviation * Ground accident * Notification matrixes * Ammunition supply point (ASP) * Lifesaver drill * Nuclear, biological, and chemical response * Perimeter security--incorporate different modern technologies ranging from a combination of base defense systems (such as the Q36 counterbattery radar system and Sentinel[R] aircraft tracking system) and base security systems (such as the wide-area-surveillance thermal imager and Tactical Automated Security System).
From the move, Paladin can receive a fire mission, compute firing data, select and take up firing positions, automatically unlock and point its cannon, fire, and then move again -- providing "shoot and scoot" capability and protecting the crew from counterbattery fire.