CBRE, which has been appointed by Cooperation Investment House SPC, said the waterfront development is designed as a twisting structure rising from an octagonal floor plate, rotating counter-clockwise and offers uninterrupted 360 degree views of the bay corniche and downtown Manama.
What does CCKW stand for?
CCKW stands for Counter-Clockwise
This definition appears rarely
- Cewek-Cowok Komplotan Perdamaian (Indonesian: Girl-Guy Gang of Peace)
- Chichi Kallen Project (band)
- Climate Change Knowledge Portal (World Bank)
- Colourful Chiffon Kurung Peplum (clothing; House of Jazaba)
- Chua Chu Kang Primary School (Singapore)
- Colorectal Cancer Knowledge Questionnaire (educational assessment tool)
- Canadian Chinese Kuo Shu Federation
- Chua Chu Kang Secondary School (Singapore)
- Concerned Citizens of King Township (Canada)
- Cruyff Courts KNVB Velden (Dutch: Cruyff Courts (Royal Netherlands Football (Soccer) Association) Fields Foundation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Turn the cable connector counter-clockwise until the keyhole on the cable connector lines up with the key.
In its preliminary findings, which provide no reason for why the crash occurred, the authority said the helicopter climbed about 15-25m before it "descended rapidly, pitched forward while in a continued counter-clockwise turn prior to the contact with the helipad".
This week's fire, however, was being fanned by a counter-clockwise flow around a low pressure area over northwest California.
To illustrate, a quantum mechanical figure skater would have the uncanny ability to pirouette both clockwise and counter-clockwise simultaneously.
Honeysuckle and Japanese wisteria grow counter-clockwise.
Each wing features a pair of clockwise and counter-clockwise rotating propellers, which enhance overall aircraft stability and control, and further contribute to overall operating efficiency.
Accompanied by a reed pipe, the dancers raise their arms towards heaven and whirl in a counter-clockwise direction.