They are a terrific side with loads of pace out wide and like to hit teams on the counter attack.
What does CATK stand for?
CATK stands for Counter Attack
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Caribbean AIDS Telecommunications Information Network
- Canadian Apparel and Textile Industries Program
- Computer Aided Therapy Planning in Pediatric Oncology
- Common Applications and Tools Integration Services
- Computer Assisted Tactical Information System
- Computer-Aided Tactical Imagery Support
- Computer-Aided Tactical Information System
- Computer-Assisted Tactical Intelligence System
- Context-Aware Tourist Information System (computing)
- Central Association of Teachers of Japanese (annual conference)
- Computer-Assisted Total Knee Replacement (surgery)
- California Association of Texas Longhorn Breeders
- Cattlemen Advocating through Litigation (est. 1995; fund)
- Centre for the Advancement of Teaching and Learning
- Chronology and Time Line (US FEMA)
- Conversations About the Light (band)
- CTIA (Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association) Authorized Testing Laboratory
- Capital Area Trial Lawyers Association (Austin, TX)
- Centralized Automatic Trouble Locating and Analysis System (AT&T)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least another eight people, including six fighters, were killed in Thursday's counter attack.
But in the event their defensive resilience paid off in the second half when inspirational skipper Tim Jones expertly converted another counter attack from a narrow angle to secure the points.
They had to go for it and by going for it they were open to counter attack all the time.
Stuart Parnaby reckons the counter attack will be Boro's major weapon in Ostrava.
CAPTION(S): Valencia forward John Carew is quick to counter attack
Counter Attack 13 runs, subject to availability, until Saturday September 25 and includes the following: Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Corn Flakes 33% extra free, price marked 1.
Peakflow DoS, Arbor Networks' flagship availability solution, detects and traces DoS attacks and then recommends filters and committed access rate parameters that network operators can implement to counter attacks quickly, greatly minimizing the impact on users.