Individuals classified as ASIA Class D, for instance, displayed a higher average step count value (mean = 3,498 steps) compared with individuals classified as ASIA Class C (mean = 789 steps).
What does CV stand for?
CV stands for Count Value
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CV
We have 42 other meanings of CV in our Acronym Attic
- Control Valve
- Control Vertices Curve (form of NURBS)
- Control Voltage (music synthesis)
- Control Volume
- Controlled Vocabulary
- Convair (aircraft manufacturer)
- Convenience Store
- Conventional Vehicle
- Copyright Violation (also seen as CopyViol; Wikimedia Foundation)
- Cost Variance
- Courvoisier (cognac)
- Cove (street abbreviation)
- Coventry (postcode, United Kingdom)
- Cranioventral (anatomy)
- Cras Ves'pere (tomorrow evening)
- Critical Value
- Critical Vulnerability
- Cross of Valour (Canadian decoration equivalent of the George Cross, second highest bravery decoration after the VC)
- Cross Validation
- Crossbone Vanguard (anime)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Group 1 was composed of patients with TIMI frame count values within the range of two standard deviations of the normal values.
There were no significant differences between LAD TIMI frame count values of the patients in group 1a and group 2 and of those in groups 1b and 1c.
Model performance in urban zone 1 by type of error Base--Guided: Urban Zone 1 Base--Blind: Urban Zone 1 VALUE COUNT VALUE COUNT -6 313 1.
Because of the nonnormal distribution of MPV and platelet count values (verified by the Shapiro-Wilk test), results are presented as median and 5th to 95th percentiles.
This retail distribution provides a platform for future retail gains as well as additional product launches, including a 100 count value size.
In our experience setting the count value to 110 should be adequate for most samples.
LUT count values are pointing out that, keeping the same depth of the homologues circuits, the area is mostly the same in the partitioned mapped circuit and in the not-partitioned mapped one.