Congresswoman Tubbs Jones has introduced the Count Every Vote Act of 2005.
What does CEVA stand for?
CEVA stands for Count Every Vote Act (election reform bill)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CEVA
We have 4 other meanings of CEVA in our Acronym Attic
- Environmental Management (USAF)
- Çaðdaþ Eðitim Vakfý (Turkish: Foundation for Contemporary Education)
- Cumulative Expired Volume Normalized by the Functional Residual Capacity
- Constitutive Expression of VSP1 (Vegetative Storage Protein 1; plant biology)
- Centre d'Etude et de Valorisation des Algues (French: Center for the Study and Promotion of Algae)
- Centre d'Étude pour la Ville et l'Architecture (French: Study Center for Architecture and the City)
- Church of England Voluntary Aided (primary school; various institutions)
- Columbia Empire Volleyball Association (Beaverton, OR)
- Content Enabled Value Application
- Cornavin-Eaux Vives-Annemasse (Swiss railway extension project)
- Course of Action Evaluation Advisor
- Cercle d'Études Vendée-Atlantique de Kinésithérapie (French: Vendée-Atlantic Physiotherapy Study Circle; Vendée, France)
- Comparative Employment Value Adjustable Model (Australian Department of Defence)
- Consumable Electrode Vacuum Arc Remelt
- Countryside Educational Visits Accreditation Scheme (UK)
- California Ethanol Vehicle Coalition
- Caltech Electric Vehicle Club
- Canadian Electric Vehicle Conference
- Carolina Electric Vehicle Coalition, Inc.
- Chaîne de l'Espoir pour les Violentés Conjugaux
Samples in periodicals archive:
A part of the Count Every Vote Act, Tubbs Jones has introduced give ex-offenders the right to vote in federal elections upon completion of their sentence.
Our favorite bill was the Count Every Vote Act, introduced by Sens.