The Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (ACES, 2011) Best Practices in Clinical Supervision addresses ethical standards, supervisor training recommendations, and other standards for quality supervision.
What does CES stand for?
CES stands for Counselor Education and Supervision
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CES
We have 562 other meanings of CES in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative Educational Services
- Cooperative Extension Service
- Core Enterprise Service
- Corpus Encoding Standard
- Correspondence Expert System
- Cost Effective Sampling (ground water data)
- Cost Element Structure
- Cost Estimating Sheet(s)
- Cottondale Elementary School (Cottondale, AL)
- Coude Echelle Spectrometer (ESO)
- Cranial Electrical Stimulation
- Credit Enhancement Securities
- Crestline Elementary School (Mountain Brook, Alabama)
- Crew Escape System (NASA)
- Cryogenic Engine Subassembly
- Cultural Events Series (Frostburg State Unversity; Frostburg, MD)
- Cummins Emissions Solutions
- Cumulative Enlisted Service
- Current Employment Statistics
- Current Environmental Solution
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CACREP scope of accreditation includes: addiction counseling; career counseling; clinical mental health counseling; marriage, couple and family counseling; school counseling, student affairs and college counseling; and counselor education and supervision.
Paper presented at the Rocky Mountain Association for Counselor Education and Supervision Conference, Breckenridge, CO.
CACREP recognized Argosy University, Sarasota's counselor education and supervision program for substantially meeting or exceeding the national standards set forth by the accrediting body.
is a doctoral student in counselor education and supervision at the University of Texas at San Antonio.
During the 1950s, NAGS became "NAGSCT" by adding "Counselor Trainers" to its tide and, between 1960 and 1961, it became the Association for Counselor Education and Supervision.
The Association for Counselor Education and Supervision (1993) delineates ethical guidelines for counseling supervisors that include competence to supervise, boundaries of the supervisory relationship, confidentiality, accountability and liability, and evaluation.
METHOD Participants Funding for this study was obtained through a grant offered by the Southern Association of Counselor Education and Supervision.