Several counselor education courses have been revised based on the collaborative input from counselor educators and school counseling supervisors on the SCLT.
What does CED stand for?
CED stands for Counselor Education Courses
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CED
We have 218 other meanings of CED in our Acronym Attic
- Convocatoria Extraordinaria de Desembre
- Conway Earth Day (Conway, Arkansas)
- Cooperative Education
- Cooperative Extension Division
- Corporate Engineering Department
- Corporation for Economic Development
- Cosmetic Effect of Distance/Darkness
- Council for Entrepreneurial Development (also seen as CEDNC)
- Council on Education of the Deaf
- Counseling for Eating Disorders
- County Extension Director
- Covered Electronic Device (recycling)
- Création Édition Diffusion (French: Creating Publishing Distribution)
- Criminal Enforcement Division
- Cultural Entomology Digest
- Culture, Économie, Défense (French: Culture, Economy, Defense; est. 1997)
- Cumulated Energy Demand
- Customs and Excise Department
- Cyber End Dragon (Yu-Gi-Oh card)
- Cycle des Études du Doctorat
Samples in periodicals archive:
Content related to the use of Web sites should be included in several counselor education courses, and a specialized curriculum should be developed for individuals who wish to become cybercounselors.