Latin American relations, I have never known an Administration as disliked as this one," says Larry Birns, director of the Council on Hemispheric Affairs.
What does COHA stand for?
COHA stands for Council on Hemispheric Affairs
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COHA
We have 9 other meanings of COHA in our Acronym Attic
- Cross of Honor (International Order of DeMolay)
- Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site (South Africa)
- City of Hope/Beckman Research Institute
- Cohen Syndrome
- California Outdoor Heritage Alliance
- Canadian Oil Heat Association
- Canadian Outdoor Heritage Alliance
- Cessation of Hostilities Agreement
- Church of Hot Addiction (Cobra Starship song)
- Cooper's Hawk (bird species Accipiter cooperii)
- Co-Operation on Health and Biodiversity (County Galway, Ireland, UK)
- Conference on Health and Biodiversity
- Central Oklahoma Home Builders Association
- Central Ohio Heritage Circle
- Certified Occupational Hearing Conservationist
- Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds (journal)
- Citic Offshore Helicopter Co., Ltd. (China)
- City of Oxford Hockey Club
- Cost of Health Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Nikolas Kozloff, senior research fellow at the Council on Hemispheric Affairs, before coming to power Chavez said, "Oil is a geopolitical weapon and these imbeciles who govern us don't realize the power they have, as an oil-producing country.
The Council on Hemispheric Affairs, meanwhile, says the eradication program costs rural communities in Bolivia $200 million annually.