28 /PRNewswire/ -- The Florida Commission on Ethics will be hosting the 22nd Annual Conference of the Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL) in Tampa at the Hyatt Regency Westshore Hotel beginning Sunday night, December 3, and ending with a luncheon on Wednesday, December 6, at which Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura will be the featured speaker.
What does COGEL stand for?
COGEL stands for Council on Governmental Ethics Laws
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Closing the Oppotunity Gap Delivery Group (Scotland)
- Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology
- Canada Oil and Gas Drilling Regulations
- Canadian Oil and Gas Evaluation (handbook)
- Church of God, the Eternal
- Comparative Genomics (software)
- Compagnie Générale de Constructions (French: General Construction Company; Tunisia)
- Comité Général de la Coopération Agricole) (French: General Committee for Agricultural Cooperation)
- Commission on Graduate Education in Economics
- Canadian Oil and Gas Evaluation Handbook
- Compagnie Générale des Matières Nucléaires (The Hague)
- Continuity of Government Emergency Management Teams
- Cognizant Engineer
- Commission on Geoscience Education and Training (IUGS)
- Commission on Management and Application of Geoscience Information (IUGS)
- Contact Group on Euro Payments Strategy
- Central Ohio Group Fellowship of Alcoholics Anonymous (Columbus, OH)
- Cycle for Old Growth Forests (Australia)
- Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools
- Central Ohio Gamedev Group (Columbus, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and board member of the Council on Governmental Ethics Laws (COGEL), and found of CityEthics.