The Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy, chaired by Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, reached the agreement during a meeting attended by Tax Commission chief Masaaki Homma.
What does CEFP stand for?
CEFP stands for Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other meanings of CEFPOther Resources:
We have 4 other definitions for CEFP in our Acronym Attic
- Centros de Formación Empresarial (Spanish)
- Cultural and Ecological Foundations of the Mind (research center; Hokkaido University; Japan)
- Centre de Formation aux Métiers de la Pierre (French: Center for Stone Trades Training; Belgium)
- Centre de Formation aux Techniques Spéciales du Bâtiment (French: Training Center for Special Building Techniques; Belgium)
- Centre Européen de Formation Professionnelle (French: European Center for Professional Training; Paris, France)
- Certificat d'Etudes de Français Pratique (French: Certificate of Practical French Studies)
- Clean Energy Future Plan (Australia)
- Collaborative Evaluation Fellows Project
- Colorado Economic Futures Panel (University of Denver; Colorado)
- Comprehensive Educational Facilities Plans (various locations)
- Centre Privé Européen de Formation à la Production de Films
- Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility (Asian Development Bank)
- Centre de Formation pour l'Immobilier (French: Training Center for Real Estate; Paris, France)
- Council of Educational Facility Planners International (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Centro de Estudios Fronterizos y de Promoción de los Derechos Humanos, AC (Spanish: Center for Border Studies and the Promotion of Human Rights; Mexico)
- Center for the Expansion of Fundamental Rights (animal rights; Coral Springs, FL)
- Chinese Experimental Fast Reactor (nuclear energy)
- Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Centre Français de l'Anticorrosion (French: French Center of Corrosion Protection; Paris, France)
- Centro de Información y Realización Cinematográfica (Spanish: Center for Information and Film Making; Bolivia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy intends the report to cover strategies to stimulate the economy, basic ideas on formulating the fiscal 2003 state budget, and Japan's social security systems such as health care and pensions, the sources said.
Koizumi told the meeting of the Council on Economic and Fiscal Policy last Friday that tax cuts could be carried out exceeding the amount of cutbacks in expenditures in fiscal 2003, as long as they are balanced sometime later.