The PlaqueControl 2000 Plaque Removal Instrument has an "Acceptable" seal from the Council on Dental Materials, Instruments and Equipment of the ADA as an effective cleaning device for use as part of a program for oral hygiene to supplement the regular professional care required for oral health.
What does CDMIE stand for?
CDMIE stands for Council on Dental Materials, Instruments and Equipment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Center for Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance
- California Department of Managed Health Care (Sacramento, CA)
- County Designated Mental Health Professional
- Christopher Dock Mennonite High School
- Corona del Mar High School (California)
- Cell Density Migration Index
- Coalition for Cultural Diversity in Moving Images (South Korea)
- Color Doppler Myocardial Imaging
- Commercial Driving Mechanical Institute (Midland, Michigan)
- Compact Disk plus Musical Instruments Digital Interface
- Chemical Dependency Management Information System (US DHHS)
- Child Development Management Information System (California)
- Chronic Disease Management Information System (Canada)
- Carbon Dioxide Membrane Lung
- Claris Dynamic Markup Language
- Climate Data Markup Language (computing)
- COBOL (Common Business-Oriented Language) Data Manipulation Language
- Contra/Country Dance Markup Language (computer language)
- Chemical Defense Multipurpose Mask
- Clinical Decision-Making Model