What does COCIT stand for?
COCIT stands for Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Committee of Communications Industry Development (Taiwan)
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Commission on Continuing Medical Education (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Coastal Ocean Currents Monitoring Program