32) The board members for the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood are likewise highly Calvinistic in their theology.
What does CBMW stand for?
CBMW stands for Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CBMW
We have 3 other meanings of CBMW in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Blood and Marrow Transplant Group
- Certification Board for Myofascial Trigger Point Therapists
- Chemical and Biological Medical Treatment Symposia
- Canadian Board of Marine Underwriters
- Chicagoland Black Ministry Unit (Illinois)
- Construction Battalion Maintenance Unit
- Calibrachoa Mottle Virus
- Common Bean Mosaic Virus
- Capillary Basement Membrane Width
- Citizens Band Mid-West
- Cardigan Bay Marine Wildlife Centre (New Quay, Liverpool, UK)
- Central Basin Municipal Water District (Carson, CA)
- Chino Basin Municipal Water District (California; now Inland Empire Utilities Agency)
- Common Bio-Medical Waste Treatment Facility
- China Beijing International Mining Exchange (China; est. 2009)
- Centrum Biznesu Malopolski Zachodniej (Polish: West Little Poland Center for Business)
- Calcul des Besoins Nets (French: Calculation of Net Requirements)
- Callback Number
- Canadian Bank Note Company Ltd
- Cancer Biotherapeutics Newsletter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The resurgence of patriarchy in the SBC and the impact of regressive movements in the larger realm of evangelicalism such as the Council on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood only make the scholarly reconstruction job more difficult.