``This is not a walk in the park,'' said Mei Lin Kroll, a 30-year-old West Los Angeles loan officer, who is the adopted daughter of Joe Kroll, executive director of North American Council on Adoptable Children.
What does COAC stand for?
COAC stands for Council on Adoptable Children (New York)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COAC
We have 19 other meanings of COAC in our Acronym Attic
- Control of Agent Based Systems
- Center for Orang Asli Concerns (Malaysia)
- Christ on a Cracker
- Coinage of the Americas Conference
- Collegi d'Arquitectes de Catalunya
- Combined Air and Space Operations Center (US Air Force)
- Commanding Officer, Atlantic Coast (US Navy)
- Commercial Operations Advisory Committee (US Customs)
- Cooper Oates Air Conditioning (Sacramento, CA)
- Correspondant Académique (French: Academic Correspondent)
- Customs Operations Advisory Committee
- Central Ohio Association of Christian Broadcasters
- Close Orbit and Airspace Control Command (game)
- Confessions of A Casting Director (website)
- Central Ohio Association of Catholic Educators
- Camera On A Chip
- Canadian Organization for the Advancement of Computers in Health
- Choosing Options and Accommodations for Children
- Cognitive Adaptive Computer Help
- Cognitive Orthosis for Activities in the Home
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joyce Maguire Pavao, has been selected to receive the 2001 North American Council on Adoptable Children (NACAC) Child Advocate of the year award for her work in advocating for children with special needs.
NEW YORK: Albany Medical Center-Children's Hospital, Albany, NY; New York Council on Adoptable Children, New York, NY; The Family Center, Inc.