THE COUNCIL OF YUKON FIRST NATIONS (CYFN) in Canada are looking for more say over the approval of mining projects in the region.
What does CYFN stand for?
CYFN stands for Council of Yukon First Nations
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CYFN in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Young Farmers' Forum
- Charting Your Financial Future
- Coaching Youth Flag Football (John T. Reed book)
- Center for Youth Family Investment (Washington, DC)
- Child and Youth Finance International (global network)
- Calgary Youth for Life (Calgary, Canada)
- Chelmsford Youth Football League (UK)
- Cheshunt Youth Football League (UK)
- Columbia Youth Football League (Columbia, MO)
- Crossroads Youth Football League (Victoria, TX)
- Children and Youth Foundation of the Philippines
- Check Your Faulty Spelling (polite form)
- Child, Youth and Family Services (New Zealand)
- Child, Youth and Family Services Act (Canada)
- Child Youth Family and Social Development (South Africa)
- Canadian Young Friends Yearly Meeting
- Christadelphian Youth Group
- Cincinnati Youth Group (Ohio)
- Commonwealth Youth Games (Commonwealth Games Federation; London, England, UK)
- Conventional Yellow Grease
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The leaders of the Council of Yukon First Nations, the Grand Council of the Crees, the Gwich'in Tribal Council, the Inuvialuit Regional Corporation, the Nisga'a Lisims Government, Nunavut Tunngavik Inc.
These included former members for the Klondike riding, the Grand Chief of the Council of Yukon First Nations, the Mayor of Dawson City and consuls general for the United States, Great Britain and Germany.