He has held several leadership positions in the International Organization of Securities Commissions, and is one of the founders of the Council of Securities Regulators of the Americas, a group linking securities regulators of North, South and Central America and the Caribbean.
What does COSRA stand for?
COSRA stands for Council of Securities Regulators of the Americas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COSRA
- Circular Overpile Stacker Reclaimer (construction)
- Combat and Operational Stress Reactions (US DoD)
- Commanding Officer's Stateroom
- Continued Operational Safety Case
- Continued Operations Safety Report (UK nuclear industry)
- Continuity of Operations - Secure Recovery
- Contracted-out Salary Related
- Conventional Ordnance Safety Review
- Cost of Service Ratio (statistic)
- Cosmic Radiation Observations
- Coastal Ocean Surface Radar
- Church of Scientology Religious Education College, Inc. (Australia)
- Coastal River Squadron
- Conical Scan Receive Only
- Conical-Scan-On-Receive-Only (TARTAR)
- Commission on the Status and Role of Women
- Company Owned Storage Rate Rider
- contracted-out salary related scheme
- Carotid Occlusion Surgery Study
- Centaur Operations at the Space Station (NASA)