Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Consortium The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) is one of the largest government-funded organizations in India, with a chain of thirty-eight laboratories spread across the country.
What does CSIR stand for?
CSIR stands for Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSIR
We have 36 other meanings of CSIR in our Acronym Attic
- Channel State Information Available to the Receiver
- Chemistry Software and Information Resources
- Class Schedule and Instructional Record (University of California, Berkeley)
- Classified Search and Image Retrieval
- Communications Systems Installation Records
- Communications-Computer Systems Installation Record
- Computer Security Incident Response
- Computer Systems Integration Review (hardware/software; NASA)
- Corpo di Spedizione Italiano (Italian Army Division; WWII)
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (South Africa and Ghana)
- Canadian Steel Industry Research Association
- Complex Systems Instability-Response Agency
- Council for Scientific and Industrial Research Automatic Computer
- Canadian Security Intelligence Review Commission
- Computer Security Incident Response Capability
- Computer Security Incident Response Center (IRS)
- Criticality Safety Information Resource Center
- Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation (Clayton South, Victoria, Australia)
- Canadian Society for Independent Radio Production
- Covert Survivable In-Weather Reconnaissance Strike (Stealth)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Industrial Toxicology Research Centre The Industrial Toxicology Research Centre (ITRC), Lucknow, India, a constituent of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, was established in 1965 and is committed to providing health safeguards to industrial and agricultural workers through its rich knowledge base.
About CSIR Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is a premier R&D organization of India, with a chain of 38 research laboratories spread all over the country.
InnoCentive has also joined forces with the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), the largest research and development organization in India and one of the largest in the world.
the online enterprise that is redefining the business of scientific research and development, today announced it has entered a landmark agreement with Opportunia Enterprises, with the backing of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), the largest research and development organization in India and one of the largest in the world.