Manama, April 18th (BNA) -- Within the framework of spreading parliamentary awareness and developing the parliamentary culture, Council of Representatives hosted in the morning of Tuesday April 16, 2013 a delegation of students from Al-Wehda Boys Secondary School, accompanied by Abdul Rahman Sd Sultan.
What does COR stand for?
COR stands for Council of Representatives
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COR
We have 190 other meanings of COR in our Acronym Attic
- Corrected Observation (METAR code)
- Corrosive (fire diamond warning code)
- Cortisol (hormone)
- Cost of Revenue
- Cost of Rework (financial management)
- Council of Orthodox Rabbis
- Council of Record (United States District Court code)
- Country of Residency (legal classification)
- Course Of Reaction
- Course Outline of Record (various universities)
- Corresponding Member
- Contracting Officer's Representative Delivery Order
- Contracting Officer Representative - Fire Department
- Research Institute for Cognition and Robotics (Germany)
- California Outdoor Rollerskating Association
- Canadian Ocean Resource Associates, Inc.
- Central Ohio Reef Aquarists
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Chairman of the parliamentary Committee of Religious Endowments, the MP, of the state of law coalition predicted passing the general budget for 2013 at the meeting of the Council of Representatives on Monday.
BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: The Special Representative of the Secretary-General (SRSG) for Iraq, Martin Kobler, welcomed the approval by the Iraqi Council of Representatives of the fourth amendment to the Governorate Council elections law, which determines the seat allocation formula to be applied in the elections.
Biden spoke by phone with Maliki and with Iraqi Council of Representatives Speaker Osama al-Nujaifi "to discuss the current political climate in Baghdad ," the White House said in a statement.
The purpose of the contract is to help develop the institutional capacity of the Iraqi Council of Representatives (CoR) through improving key management and planning skills within its Secretariat.
Damascus, (SANA) -- Speaker of the Council of Representatives of Iraq Usama Abdu'l Aziz al-Nujayfi affirmed on Tuesday that Syrian-Iraqi relations are very special and that they have deep historic roots, particularly between the Council of Representatives and the Syrian People's Assembly.
Today's vote in the Council of Representatives is a significant moment in Iraq's history and a major step forward in advancing national unity," Obama said in a written statement.
Byline: Andrew Allen Summary: The sequence of events under the Constitution is as follows: the Federal Supreme Court's ratification of results announced by IHEC, the call to the Council of Representatives to convene, the election of a speaker, the election of a new president, and finally the nomination and approval of the Council of Ministers.