What does CRANA stand for?
CRANA stands for Council of Remote Area Nurses of Australia Inc (Alice Springs, NT, Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Computer Repair and Networking
- Computing Research Advocacy Network
- Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noires (French: Representative Council of Black Associations)
- Conseil Représentatif des Associations Noires de France (French: Representative Council of Black Associations of France)
- Consumer Resource Alliance Network
- Converged Regional Area Network
- Council of Religious AIDS Networks
- Crown Andersen Inc.
- Custom Residential Architects' Network
- Canberra Region Anti-Nuclear Campaign (Australia)
- Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Railway
- Cooperative Research and Assessment of Nearshore Ecosystems (California Department of Fish & Game)
- Centre for Rural and Northern Health Research (Canada; also seen as CRNHR)
- Centre for Research on Adaptive Nanostructures and Nanodevices (University of Dublin, Trinity)
- Collision Repair Association of Nova Scotia
- Columbia River Aquatic Nuisance Species Initiative (Portland, OR)
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Association of New Zealand
- Central Retinal Artery Occlusion