Itsuo Hashimoto, 58, who previously served as managing director of the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations, became ambassador to Brunei.
What does CLAIR stand for?
CLAIR stands for Council of Local Authorities for International Relations
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLAIR
We have 1 other meaning of CLAIR in our Acronym Attic
- Chicago Legal Advocacy for Incarcerated Mothers (est. 1985; Chicago, IL)
- Christian Literature Association in Malawi
- Computer Linked Application Information Management Systems
- Computer Linked Automated Information Management System
- Congreso Latino Ibero Americano de Investigación de Operaciones
- Congreso Latino-Iberoamericano de Investigación Operativa
- Centro Legal de Asuntos de Interés Público (Spanish)
- Cathode Lens and Ion Repeller (micropropulsion systems on-a-chip)
- Center for Library and Information Resources (Asian Institute of Technology; Thailand)
- Computational Linguistics and Information Retrieval (University of Michigan)
- Clean Air Engine project
- Computer Literacy And Information Technology
- Clermont Loisirs Animation Jeunesse (French: Clermont Youth Animation Entertainment; Clermont, France)
- College Language Association Journal
- Committee on Law and Justice (National Academies of Sciences; Washington, DC)
- Chromogenic Limulus Amebocyte Lysate
- Comptoir Lyon-Alemand Louyot (French company)
- National Jewish Center for Learning and Leadership (est. 1974)
- Crystal Lake American Little League (Crystal Lake, IL)
- Center for Latin American and Latino/a Studies (Georgia State Unviersity, Atlanta, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the sources, the deals regard air tickets ordered by the Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR), an organization that invites on behalf of local authorities foreign individuals to Japan for language education programs.