Reports from the Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges and the Association of Chief Police Officers have also linked an increase in disorder with a rising number of pubs offering late night drinking.
What does COCJ stand for?
COCJ stands for Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Conference on Computing in the Disciplines
- Coordinating Center for Infectious Diseases (US CDC)
- Central Ohio Commercial Information Exchange (commercial property database)
- Church of Christ in Nigeria
- European Coordination Committee of the Radiological Electromedical and Healthcare IT Industry
- Cabinet Oversight Committee on Internal Security (Philippines)
- Coalition of Carers in Scotland (UK)
- Coordinamento delle Organizzazioni Non Governative per la Cooperazione Internazionale Allo Sviluppo
- Current Opinion in Colloid and Interface Science (journal)
- Council on Clinical Information Technology (formerly Steering Committee on Clinical Information Technology)
- Chevron Overseas Congo Ltd.
- Coalition for Constitutional Liberties (Washington, DC)
- Code Of Conduct Line
- Committee on College Life (various locations)
- Congressional Oversight Committee on Labor and Employment (The Philippines)
- Code Officials Conference of Michigan
- Congestive Cardiomyopathy
- Commission on Continuing Medical Education (American Academy of Family Physicians)
- Coastal Ocean Currents Monitoring Program
- Certified Ostomy Care Nurse
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges predicted relaxing licensing laws would see an "escalation" of drink-fuelled crime, including rape and grievous bodily harm.
A paper from the Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges said: 'Those who routinely see the consequences of drink-fuelled violence in offences of rape, grievous bodily harm and worse on a daily basis are in no doubt that an escalation of offences of this nature will inevitably be caused by the relaxation of liquor licensing which the Government has now authorised.
A paper from the Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges said: 'Those who routinely see the consequences of drinkfuelled violence in offences of rape, grievous bodily harm and worse are in no doubt that an escalation of offences will be caused by the relaxation of liquor licensing
Apart from concerned citizens who have managed to grow up, this comprises Tory and LibDem MPs, the Council of her Majesty's Circuit Judges and the Association of Chief Police Officers - a largely conservative and reactionary bunch of kill-joys and old fogies, you may think, who would say that.
A paper from the Council of Her Majesty's Circuit Judges disagreed.