What does COGNA stand for?
COGNA stands for Council of Geographic Names Authorities (Norman, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Cheetah Oil and Gas Ltd.
- Cut Out, Glue, and Label
- Canada Oil and Gas Lands Administration
- Church of God Luxembourg (est. 1991)
- Center of Gravity Method
- Church of God Mission (various locations)
- Cost Of Goods Manufactured
- Customer Oriented Global Marketing Agency (New Delhi, India)
- Council on Graduate Medical Education
- Consortium for Osteopathic Graduate Medical Education Training
- Central Office Ground (Ciena)
- Committee on Genetic Nomenclature of Sheep and Goats
- Church of God, New World Ministries (Sevierville, TN)
- Coalition of Geospatial Organizations
- Contractor Owned, Government Operated
- Coordinate Geometry (Programming Language)
- Canada Oil and Gas Operations Act (National Energy Board; Canada)
- Gas Turbine or Gas Turbine
- Church Of God Of Prophecy
- Center on Global Prosperity (Independent Institute)