Modeling farmland conservation In 2007 and 2008, the Council of Fresno County Governments (Fresno COG) commissioned the American Farmland Trust (AFT), a nonprofit farmland-conservation organization, to design a model farmland conservation program that facilitated public participation in the program design, documented and assessed current agricultural conditions and trends, and made policy recommendations.
What does COFCG stand for?
COFCG stands for Council of Fresno County Governments (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chamber of Commerce
- Champion of Champions (philatelic competition for national winners)
- Church of Christ
- College of Charleston
- Consumption of Fixed Capital
- Container on Flatcar (US DoD)
- Corps of Commissionaires (Canada and UK)
- Council of Colonels
- Court of Federal Claims
- Council of Family and Child Caring Agencies
- Clearance of Flight Control Laws Using Optimization (EU)
- Cereals, Oils and Foodstuffs Corporation
- China Oil and Food Corporation (est. 1952; Beijing, China)
- CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union
- Committee of the Dee (UK)
- Contracting Officer's Final Decision
- Cost of Financial Distress
- Confédération Française pour le Développement de la Linguistique Appliquée (French: French Confederation for the Development of Applied Linguistics)
- Coded Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing
- Collaborative Oral Fluid Diagnostic Research Center (University of California, Los Angeles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
San Joaquin Valley (SJV) includes eight Valley MPOs: $2,000,000 Merced County Association of Governments, Council of Fresno County Governments, Kern Council of Governments, Kings County Association of Governments, Madera County Transportation Commission, San Joaquin Council of Governments, Stanislaus Council of Governments, Tulare County Association of Governments 2.