Stone III is a retired DC government executive, past president of the Council of Former Federal Executives, cofounder of the Public Service Academy at Anacostia High School, and officer of the Business Advisory Council of the Health and Medical Sciences Academy at Eastern High School.
What does COFFE stand for?
COFFE stands for Council of Former Federal Executives
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of COFFE in our Acronym Attic
- Comisión Federal de Telecomunicaciones (México)
- Community Organisation for Empowerment of Young People in Uganda
- Central Ohio Folk Festival (Columbus, OH)
- Club Obsolète Ford France (French: Obsolete Ford Club France)
- Common Object File Format
- Conservators of Fine Fabrics (est. 1977; La Habra, CA)
- Cut Off
- Certificate of Final Financial Acceptance
- Control of Fireworks for Animal Welfare
- City of Fairbanks Federal Credit Union (Fairbanks, AK)
- Community of Faith for Economic Empowerment (New Orleans, LA)
- Consider God's new mercies and compassions, Offer thanks to him, Forgive your debtors then ask God to forgive your debts, Follow peace, Exhale the struggles of yesterday, Encourage yourself (Believer's Choice Coffee)
- Coalition for Free and Fair Elections (Cambodia)
- Center on Federal Financial Institutions
- College OF Felony and INtrigue (mystery writers group)
- Coalition of Florida Farmworker Organizations
- Canadian On-Farm Food Safety
- Canadian On-Farm Food Safety Program
- Committee on Federal Government Affairs (American Academy of Pediatrics)
- Central Oahu Family Guidance Center (Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Council of Former Federal Executives (COFFEE) * Member of COFFEE's board of directors * Program and policy issues chair.
Fifteen Years The Council of Former Federal Executives (COFFE) is celebrating its 15th anniversary.