Lyonbiopole at the heart of European health issues Besides its participation in fairs and international symposiums, the world-class cluster displays a presence in European bodies being the only French representative to the Steering Committee of the CEBR, Council of European Bioregions, and integrating the EDCA, European Diagnostic Cluster Alliance.
What does CEBR stand for?
CEBR stands for Council of European Bioregions (EC/ERBI)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CEBR
We have 4 other meanings of CEBR in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil de l'Enveloppe du Bâtiment du Québec
- Catch Everyone Being Right
- Cedar Breaks National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Center for Evidence-Based Research (Oregon Health and Sciences University)
- Center for Experimental Business Research (Hong Kong University of Science and Technology)
- Center of Excellence in Biotechnology Research (Saudi Arabia)
- Central Bridgeport
- Centre for Economics and Business Research Ltd (London, UK)
- Centre of Economics and Business Research (Denmark)
- CICS Extended Browsing
- Cutting-Edge Basic Research Awards (National Institutes of Health)
- Centro Brasiliero de Analise e Planejamento (Portugese, Brazil)
- Czech Business Representation to the EU (Brussels, Belgium)
- Centro Brasileño de Relaciones Internacionales (Spanish)
- Central European Business Readership Survey (Economist magazine survey)
- Capital Equipment Budget System
- Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
- Charles Edward Brooke School (UK)
- Chemical Effects in Biological Systems
- Church of England Boys Society