He is the only physician to have received ACEP's highest national awards in both teaching and research; he also received the national teaching award from the Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors.
What does CORD stand for?
CORD stands for Council of Emergency Medicine Residency Directors
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CORD
We have 45 other meanings of CORD in our Acronym Attic
- Central Oklahoma Ringers and Directors (handbell group)
- Cibernet Online Roaming Database
- City of Refuge Development, Inc. (Amarillo, Texas)
- Collaboration On Repair Discoveries (adult nervous system)
- Committee on Regional Development (various locations)
- Community Organizing for Responsible Development
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy, X-Linked
- Contention Resolution by Delayline (IEEE)
- Coordinated Operational Requirements Document
- Canada Ontario Resource Development Agreement (Union of Ontario Indians)
- Centre for Operational Research and Defence Analysis (UK)
- Comité pour la Recherche et le Développement en Architecture (French: Committee for Research and Development in Architecture)
- Catholic Organization for Relief and Development Aid
- Commissary Resale Division of the Army Stock Fund
- Consortium of Research Directors in Design
- Coordinating Draft
- Club d'Ornithologie de la Région des Moulins (French; Canadian ornithological club)
- Community Relation Discovery by Named Entities
- Coordinate Rotation Digital Computer