The organization of these inter-Church discussions is evolving to meet the most welcome closer relations between most of the Protestant churches and the Roman Catholic Church embodied in the Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland.
What does CCBI stand for?
CCBI stands for Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCBI
We have 44 other meanings of CCBI in our Acronym Attic
- Connecting Communities for Better Health
- Cuyahoga County Board of Health (Ohio)
- Civic Center Barrio Housing Corporation (Santa Ana, CA; est. 1980)
- Community Care Behavioral Health Organization (Pennsylvania)
- Cook County Bureau of Health Services (Chicago, IL)
- Central City Business Institute (Syracuse, NY)
- Cleveland Community Building Initiative
- Commercial Capital Bancorp Inc. (Irvine, CA)
- Community Capacity Building Initiative
- Coordinating Committee of Business Interlocutors (World Summit on the Information Society; UN)
- Central City Business Improvement District (Colorado)
- Center for Computer Based Instructional Technology
- Câmara de Comércio Brasileira No Japão (Portuguese: Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Japan)
- Cap Camarat Business Jet (France)
- Centro Cultural Bom Jardim (Portuguese: Good Garden Cultural Center; Brazil)
- Cambodia Campaign to Ban Landmines
- Chinese Christian Basketball League
- Configuration Control Baseline
- CPEDB Configuration Baseline Listing
- Crescent Commercial Bank Limited (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Their `pilgrimage of peace' to Britain and Northern Ireland was organized by the Council of Churches for Britain and Ireland.