However the head of the Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa left little doubt that his position on the matter is settled.
What does CAPA stand for?
CAPA stands for Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAPA
We have 187 other meanings of CAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Alternative for Persons with Autism (Washington)
- Complimentary Allocated Pit Addressing
- Computer Aided Problem Analysis
- Computer Assisted Personalized Approach
- Confederation of Asian and Pacific Accountants
- Contemporary American Poetry Archive
- Corrective Action/Preventative Action
- Corrective And Preventive Actions
- Corrugated Aluminum Pipe Arch (construction)
- Cost and Price Analysis
- Council of Australian Postgraduate Associations (education)
- Creative and Performing Arts (school)
- Critical Aquifer Protection Area
- Cumming Antique Power Association
- Canadian Access and Privacy Association Association
- Commission on Asian Pacific American Affairs (Washington)
- Council of Australian Public Abattoir Authorities
- Caisse Auxiliaire de Paiement des Allocations de Chômage (Belgian public administration)
- Community Acute-Post Acute Care (Australia)
- Composers, Authors, and Publishers Association of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nine out of 12 primates belonging to the Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa (CAPA) attended the AABC.
The conference, sponsored jointly by the bank and the Council of Anglican Provinces in Africa, agreed to combine the bank's global perspective on poverty with the church's deep influence among the urban and rural poor of Africa to spur economic and social development.