Farm unions have described next week's Council of Agricultural Ministers meeting in Brussels, when EID will be discussed, as the "last chance saloon" for EID's opponents.
What does CoAM stand for?
CoAM stands for Council of Agricultural Ministers (intergovernmental association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CoAM
We have 15 other meanings of CoAM in our Acronym Attic
- Cable Operations and Licensing System (FCC)
- Coalition of Aboriginal Legal Services (Australia)
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Connecticut Open Access Land Trust
- Chiltern Open Air Museum (Chalfont St Giles, Bucks, UK)
- Chlorite-Oxidized Oxyamylose
- Coin-operated Amusement Machine
- Colegio Oficial de Arquitectos de Madrid (Spanish: Official College of Architects of Madrid; Madrid, Spain)
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Conservation of Angular Momentum (physics)
- Customer Owned And Maintained
- China Orient Asset Management Corporation (est. 1999)
- Council on Aging of Martin County (Florida)
- Customer Owned And Maintained Equipment
- Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education
- Coupled Ocean/Atmosphere Mesoscale Prediction System
- Change of Address Notification (Canada Post Corporation)
- Comando de Aviación Naval (Spanish: Naval Aviation Command; Argentina)
- Comptroller Office Automation Network
- Computer Association of Nigeria
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the underlying causes is the 2003 agreement on the reform of the Common Agricultural Policy's dairy regime, where it was agreed by the European Council of Agricultural Ministers that support prices for skimmed milk powder and butter would be reduced by more than 20% over four years, starting in 2004.