The presentation and walk will support over 1,000 homeless and at-risk individuals served at Community Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place - a twenty-one year old homeless services organization offering permanent, practical solutions to homelessness and working with men and women experiencing homelessness to rebuild their lives.
What does CCHFP stand for?
CCHFP stands for Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chinese Canadian Heritage Fund
- Christian Community Health Fellowship (Memphis, TN)
- Chronic Congestive Heart Failure
- Congo Cerebral Hemorrhage Fever
- Crimean-Congo Hemorrhagic Fever
- California Communities Housing and Finance Agency
- Canadian Council on Health Facilities Accreditation (formerly Canadian Council on Hospital Accreditation)
- Chaffee County Habitat for Humanity (Buena Vista, CO)
- Copper Country Habitat for Humanity (Houghton, MI)
- Crystal Coast Habitat for Humanity (Newport, NC)
- Colorado Community for Homeschool Family Support
- Crimean-Congo Haemorrhagic Fever Virus
- Climate Change Hub Gateway (Canada)
- Cheatham County Historical and Genealogical Association (Ashland City, TN)
- Canadian College of Holistic Health (Ontario, Canada)
- Central City Hospitality House (San Francisco, CA)
- Christ Church Haywards Heath (UK)
- Continuum Center for Health & Healing (New York, NY)
- California Center for Health Improvement
- Cambridge Cap Holdings, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Luke's Homeless Men's Shelter and the Community Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place, both in Northwest Washington.
Winners Elizabeth Siegel, Co-President of the Community Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place Community Council for the Homeless at Friendship Place began as a grassroots effort in 1991.