Kovach to the Advisory Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (ACDHH).
What does CDHH stand for?
CDHH stands for Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Catalytic Distillation Hydrodesulfurization (energy)
- Canadian Digestive Health Foundation
- Central Data Handling Facility
- Centre Départementale d'Histoire des Familles (French: County Center of Family History; est. 1991)
- Community Development Housing Foundation (Carrolton, TX)
- Coordinated Data Handling Facility (UK)
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services
- Calgary District Hospital Group (Canada)
- Center for Developmental and Health Genetics (Pennsylvania State University)
- Central Denver Homeschool Group (Denver, CO)
- Commonwealth Department of Health Housing and Community Services (Australia)
- Cochrane District Heart Health Network (Canada)
- California Department of Health and Human Services (Sacramento, CA)
- Club Der Heimlichen Hogan Vereherinnen
- Center for Digital Health Innovation (University of California, San Francisco)
- Centre for Digital Humanities Innovation (est. 2002; Canada)
- Certified Disaster Housing Inspector (FEMA)
- Commission on the Deaf and Hearing Impaired (Connecticut)
- California Dairy Herd Improvement Association
- Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Stewartstown, York County, as a member of the Advisory Council for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing.