United Kingdom: At the beginning of the month, the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) was formed as a merger between the Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils and the Particle Physics and Astronomy Research Council.
What does CCLRC stand for?
CCLRC stands for Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Congress on Leisure Research
- Cell Culture Lysis Reagent
- Center for Creative Land Recycling
- Centre for Contact Lens Research (Canada)
- Centre for Contaminated Land Remediation (UK)
- Chi Chi LaRue
- Claims Collection Litigation Report
- Cleethorpes Coast Light Railway (UK)
- Community Care Law Reports (UK)
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Rupture
- Camp and Center Lakes Rehabilitation District (Wisconsin)
- Comité Consultatif de la Législation et de la Réglementation Financières (French: Legislation and Financial Regulation Advisory Committee)
- Craighill Channel Lower Range Front Light Station (Baltimore, MD)
- Central Coast Land and Resource Management Plan (British Columbia, Canada)
- Contaminant Candidate List Research Plan (US EPA)
- Central California Labrador Retriever Rescue
- Coupled Cluster Linear Response Theory (chemical physics)
- Cornea and Contact Lens Research Unit (University of New South Wales School of Optometry and Vision Science; Australia)
- California Certified Legal Secretary
- Canadian Council of Land Surveyors
Samples in periodicals archive:
developer of a new class of scalable server for high performance computing, announced today that the Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils (CCLRC) will participate in the LiquidIQ beta program.
Trapeze Networks(TM), the award-winning provider of the enterprise wireless LAN (WLAN) Mobility System(TM), today announced that the Council for the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils (CCLRC), one of Europe's biggest multidisciplinary research groups, has deployed a Trapeze WLAN with service and support by Telindus, one of Trapeze's largest European resellers.