They would believe in it if Iraq, Korea, and Iran disappeared tomorrow," says John Isaacs, president of the Council for a Livable World.
What does CLW stand for?
CLW stands for Council for a Livable World
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLW
We have 42 other meanings of CLW in our Acronym Attic
- Clearwater, FL, USA - Municipal (airport code)
- Climate and Water (various organizations)
- Cloud Liquid Water
- Collège Louise Wegmann (French: Louise Wegmann College; Lebanon)
- Common Law Wife (legal status)
- Community Legal Worker
- Community Life & Worship (Carson-Newman College; Knoxville, TN)
- Compliance Log Warehouse (Hewlett-Packard)
- Construction Learning World (UK training company)
- Contused Lacerated Wound
- Crystal Lake Wizards (youth wrestling club, Crystal Lake, Ilinois)
- CSIRO (Commonwealth Science and Industrial Research Organisation) Land and Water (Australia)
- Cylinder Leaky Wave
- Canandaigua Lake Watershed Alliance (Canandaigua, NY)
- Castaic Lake Water Agency (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Children living with AIDS (Lancaster, OH)
- Chip-Level Weibull Analysis
- Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club (New York, NY)
- Compact Long Wheel Base
- California Latino Water Coalition
Samples in periodicals archive:
To date, Yeakel has received the following endorsements: Council for a Livable World, EMILY's List, International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers/Pennsylvania State Council of Machinists, International Ladies Garment Workers Union, International Union of Electronic Workers, League of Conservation Voters, National Association of Social Workers, National Organization for Women, National Women's Political Caucus, Office and Professional Employees International Union, Pennsylvania Social Services Union, Pennsylvania State Education Association, SANE/FREEZE PAC, Transit Workers Union Local 234, United Food and Commercial Workers Union, United Steelworkers of America, Women's Action for New Directions and the Women's Campaign Fund.
The publication of the Council for a Livable World ran a November 1 headline: "Bradley: Lone White House 2000er against more military $$.