A pending court case in Florida, Council for Secular Humanism v.
What does CSH stand for?
CSH stands for Council for Secular Humanism
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSH
We have 118 other meanings of CSH in our Acronym Attic
- Compagnie Saint-Hubert (French: Saint Hubert Company; est. 1983)
- Computational Ship Hydrodynamics
- Computer Science House
- Context Sensitive Help
- Convective-Stratiform Heating
- Convergence Santé Hôpital (French: Health Hospital Convergence)
- Coordination Syndicale Haïtienne (Haitian Trade Union Coordination)
- Cornell Society of Hotelmen
- Corporation for Supportive Housing (New Haven, CT, USA)
- Cotton-Seed Hulls
- Countersunk Hole
- Critical Systems Heuristics (behavioral science)
- Current-Sharing Hardening
- Chorionic Somatomammotropin Hormone 1
- California Speech and Hearing Association (Sacramento)
- Canadian Study of Health and Aging
- Certified Specialist in Healthcare Accreditation
- Civil Service Housing Association (United Kingdom)
- Code-level Software Hazard Analysis
- Commonwealth State Housing Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Council for Secular Humanism, the Freedom from Religion Foundation, Friends of Religious Humanism (part of the Unitarian Universalist Association), the Humanist Association of Canada.
In Los Angeles, I spoke as part of a panel at a conference sponsored by the Council for Secular Humanism.
Seidman is the executive producer of Equal Time for Freethought and formerly worked for the Council for Secular Humanism and the Center for Inquiry.
My little spring speak-a-thon culminated at a national conference of the Council for Secular Humanism.
Buckner, executive director of the Council for Secular Humanism in Amherst, N.
by the Coalition for the Community of Reason The following public statement was issued September 8, 2000, by the Coalition for the Community of Reason on behalf of its member organizations: the American Ethical Union, the American Humanist Association, the Atheist Alliance International, the Campus Freethought Alliance, the Council for Secular Humanism, and the Secular Student Alliance.
Organizationally, humanism is largely identified with the American Humanist Association, the American Ethical Union, the Council for Secular Humanism, the Society for Humanistic Judaism, and smaller groups.