5 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- In response to proposed cuts contained in the Bush Administration's proposed fiscal 2008 budget, the Council for Quality Respiratory Care (CQRC) -- an alliance of 11 of the country's largest companies that provide home oxygen care to approximately 650,000 Medicare beneficiaries -- joined with patients and physicians in expressing concern over the negative impact of any further cuts in Medicare's home oxygen therapy benefit.
What does CQRC stand for?
CQRC stands for Council for Quality Respiratory Care (oxygen therapy providers and manufacturers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CQRC
- Confidential Qualification Report (application for franchise)
- Configuration Quality Review
- Congressional Quarterly Researcher
- Contact Quality Rating
- Costal Quick Release (nautics)
- Count Question Resolution (census)
- Charter Quay Residents' Association (UK)
- Construction Quality Rating Agency (India)
- Community Quarantine Reform Coalition
- Council for Qualification of Residential Interior Designers
- Central Queensland Regional Information System
- Center for Quick Response Manufacturing
- Certified in Quantitative Risk Managment
- Consortium on Qualitative Research Methods (various universities)
- Choice Quality Review Organizations
- Central Queensland Regional Organisation of Councils (Australia)
- Central Queensland Regional Road Group (Australia)
- Centralized Quality Review Site (US IRS)
- Command-Query Responsibility Segregation (software development)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Home Oxygen Reform Act Protects Patient Access, Promotes Quality Care, Aligns Payment to Beneficiary Need WASHINGTON -- The Council for Quality Respiratory Care (CQRC), a coalition of leading home oxygen therapy providers and manufacturers who provide care and services to chronically ill home oxygen patients, expressed strong support for the Medicare Home Oxygen Therapy Act of 2009 (H.