In addition to speaking frequently to business audiences on The Influentials and word of mouth marketing, Keller also serves as a board member of WOMMA, the Advertising Research Foundation (ARF), the Market Research Council, and the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR).
What does CMOR stand for?
CMOR stands for Council for Marketing and Opinion Research
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMOR
- Consolidated Mail Out Pharmacy (DVA)
- Consolidated Mail Outpatient Pharmacy (US VA)
- Confederación Mundial de Organizaciones de Profesionales de La Enseñanza (Spanish: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Confédération Mondiale des Organisations de la Profession Enseignante (French: World Confederation of Organizations of the Teaching Profession)
- Compliance Monitoring and Operating Practices Subcommittee (Western Systems Coordinating Council subcommittee)
- Cathedral of Mary Our Queen (Baltimore, MD)
- Canadian Meteor Orbit Radar (astrophysics)
- Center for Marine Ornamental Research (now Oceans, Reefs and Aquariums, Inc.; Florida Atlantic University)
- Children's Museum of Oak Ridge (Oak Ridge, TN)
- Children's Museum of Richmond (Richmond, VA)
- Counties Manukau Offroad Racing Club (New Zealand)
- Centre for Microgravity Research and Education (University of Saskatchewan; Canada)
- Civilian Manpower Obligations Resources Decision Support System (Dept of the Army)
- Civil-Military Operations Report
- Canadian Meteorological and Oceanographic Society
- Capper Military Occupational Specialty
- Cargo Movement Operations System
- Cellular Management Operation System (telecommunications)
- Chicago Manual of Style
- Comparison Mean Opinion Score
Samples in periodicals archive:
He currently serves on the board of directors for the Media Ratings Council, the Advertising Research Foundation and the Council for Marketing and Opinion Research.
The Council for Marketing and Opinion Research (CMOR) has named Harry E.