What does KISE stand for?
KISE stands for Council for Knowledge, Innovation, Science and Engineering (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KISE
We have 2 other meanings of KISE in our Acronym Attic
- Korea Investment Service Center
- Kudremukh Iron and Steel Company (India)
- Katy Independent School District (Texas)
- Keller Independent School District (Texas)
- Kent Intermediate School District (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Killeen Independent School District (Texas)
- Kingsville Independent School District (Texas)
- Koeln International School of Design (Cologne, Germany)
- Koustuv Institute of Self Domain (women's engineering college; India)
- Korea Information Society Development Institute
- Kenya ICT (Information Communication and Technology) Service Exporters
- Kenya Institute of Special Education
- Kiev International Stock Exchange (Ukraine)
- Krakow Institute for Sustainable Energy (Poland)
- Kansai Institute for Social and Economic Research (Osaka, Japan)
- Keep It Simple Guest Book
- Kosice Institute for Society and Health (Slovakia)
- Kaleidoscope Information Services, Inc. (Dallas, TX)
- Kazakh Institute for Strategic Studies
- Keep It Simple and Interesting (journalism slang)