The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) mobilized the entrepreneurial community across the Research Triangle region throughout November and December to help feed the hungry in Central and Eastern North Carolina.
What does CEDNC stand for?
CEDNC stands for Council for Entrepreneurial Development (North Carolina; also seen as CED)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Christian Electronic Dance Music
- Cognitive Engineering and Decision Making
- Community Economic Development Model
- Control Element Drive Mechanism
- Customer Engineer District Manager
- Centre for Drug Management and Policy (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development Madhya Pradesh
- Control Element Drive Mechanism Control System
- Corporate Electronic Document Management System
- Community Eco-Design Network (nonprofit technology research and implementation organization)
- Central European Design Office (Czech Republic)
- Centre for Educational Development Overseas (United Kingdom)
- Commission for Economic Development in Orem (Orem, UT)
- Community and Economic Development Office (Burlington, VT)
- Community Economic Development Opportunity (Canada)
- Community Economic Development Organization (Canada)
- Centro de Documentação e Informação (Brasil)
- Comando Militar de Educación y Doctrina (Guatemalan Army division)
- Canadian Exploration and Development Overhead Expenses (Canadian tax act)
- Centre for Entrepreneurship Development of Karnataka (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) has selected six companies to present at Venture 2007, and encourages other interested companies to apply by February 23 for consideration in the final selection round.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) today announced that former Senate Majority Leader Thomas A.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) has selected nine companies from across the East Coast to present at CED's Opportunity 2006 Conference, scheduled for December 4-5 at the Hilton Wilmington Riverside in Wilmington, N.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) is now accepting online applications from Southeast and Mid-Atlantic companies interested in presenting at CED's 24th annual Venture conference, set for April 24-25, 2007, at Washington Duke Inn & Golf Club in Durham, N.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) today confirmed John McConnell and J.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) recognized three promising technology companies at its 16th annual Tech conference, held at North Carolina State University's McKimmon Center in Raleigh.
The Council for Entrepreneurial Development (CED) today announced featured panel topics and speakers for Tech 2006.