Broas was recently elected a fellow to the Litigation Counsel of America, is a member of the Board of Visitors of Mount Vernon, and a member of the Board of Directors of the Council for Court Excellence in Washington, D.
What does CCE stand for?
CCE stands for Council for Court Excellence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCE
We have 350 other meanings of CCE in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperative College Education
- Coordination Center for Effects
- Coordination, Consultation and Evaluation
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Corporate and Community Education (various locations)
- Corporate and Continuing Education
- Corporate Citizenship Europe
- Correllian Council of Elders
- Cost of Conserved Energy
- Council for Conscious Existence
- Council of Churches in England (UK)
- Council of Classified Employees
- Council on Chiropractic Education
- Countries of Central Europe
- Country Club Enterprises
- Cross-Country Energy
- Cross-Cultural Engagement (various organizations)
- Crude Cell Extract
- Cryptographic Centre of Excellence
- Crystal City Evening (Toastmasters Club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The National Program to Increase Citizen Participation in Jury Service Through Jury Innovations is a collaboration of the NCSC, the Council for Court Excellence, and the Court Leadership Center of Maricopa County (Phoenix), Arizona.
Carr has been active throughout her career in civic and community organizations; most recently she was elected to serve as Chair of the Board of Directors for the Council for Court Excellence.
Council for Court Excellence, which received $50,000 to support the DC Foster Care System Reform Project which promotes effective policy and practice in the child welfare and court systems resulting in both permanency for foster children and public accountability of the system.
Exit1's clients include AOL Time Warner, VeriSign, MCI Center, American Arbitration Association, PowerUP, National Wildlife Federation, Department of Health and Human Services and The Council for Court Excellence.
The Council for Court Excellence also announces the appointment of Nancy Aliquo Long as Development Director, effective January 5, 2004.
Exit1's clients include America Online, VeriSign MCI Center, Smithsonian Magazine, American Arbitration Association, The Council for Court Excellence, PowerUP, and Washington Business Forward.
Chamber of Commerce's National Chamber Litigation Center, Leadership Maryland, the National Symphony Orchestra, Tudor Place Foundation and Council for Court Excellence.