Testing was conducted by technicians trained in accordance with the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC) standards and DOEHRS-HC.
What does CAOHC stand for?
CAOHC stands for Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CAOHC
We have 1 other meaning of CAOHC in our Acronym Attic
- Savings and Loans Cooperative of Officials of the Armed Forces (Uruguay)
- California Association of Germany
- Calvary Assembly of God (church)
- Canadian Assemblies of God (church)
- Celebration Assembly of God (Chapel Hill, NC)
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (Minot, ND)
- Canadian Association of Geophysical Contractors
- Calcium Hydroxide
- California Academy of Health
- China Aviation Oil Holding Company
- CENTCOM Area of Interest
- Crooms Academy of Information Technology
- Coalition Air Operation Center (US DoD)
- Conference on Advanced Optoelectronics and Lasers
- Canadian Association of Orthopaedic Medicine (est. 1985)
- Central America Outreach Ministries (El Salvador)
- Chronic Adhesive Otitis Media (laryngology)
- Cleveland Academy of Osteopathic Medicine (Beachwood, OH)
- College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Compensation Advisory Organization of Michigan (Livonia, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 2005, the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS) asked me to serve as the Academy's representative to the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC).
Schulz is past president of the National Hearing Conservation Association (NHCA) and past chair of the Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation (CAOHC).