Momentum steadily builds throughout the performances as we are treated to the likes of Born This Way, Cotton Eyed Joe, I Will Survive, that fateful S&M, J-Lo's On the Floor, Don't Stop Me Now and a Tina Turner sequence.
What does CEJ stand for?
CEJ stands for Cotton Eyed Joe (dance)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CEJ
We have 24 other meanings of CEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Christian Education Journal
- Coalition for Economic Justice
- Coalition for Educational Justice
- Coalition for Environmental Justice (various locations)
- Coastal Engineering Journal
- Comite Exigimos Justicia
- Conseil des Enfants et des Jeunes (French: Council for Children and Youth)
- Construire Ensemble Jeunes (French: Youth Building Together; summer camp association)
- Consumer Education Junction
- Contrat Enfance et Jeunesse (French: Childhood and Youth Contract)
- Creative Elements Jewelry
- Cementoenamel Junction to the Alveolar Bone Crest
- Campaign for Environmental Justice-India (activist network)
- Centaurea Jacea (brownray knapweed)
- Centre d'Études Japonaise d'Alsace (French: Japanese Studies Center of Alsace; Alsace, France)
- Centre d'Études Juridiques Appliquées (French: Center for Applied Legal Studies)
- Centro Editorial Javeriano
- Chambre Belge des Experts Chargés de Missions Judiciaires et d'Arbitrage (French: Belgian Chamber of Experts in Charge of Missions and Judicial Arbitration; Belgium)
- Committee for Environmental Justice Action
- Committee to Elect Jimenez for Action (Los Angeles, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From the Audrey Spencer School of Theatre Dance expect Chatanooga Choo Choo, Cotton Eyed Joe and Dance with the Devil.
The owner has only had two horses, Cotton Eyed Joe was the other, and they have both won.
Cotton Eyed Joe is fancied to prove too strong for his rivals in the Bank Of Ireland Global Markets Handicap at Musselburgh.
Having won over this 14-furlong trip at Haydock this month, Cotton Eyed Joe was unable to follow up over course and distance seven days later.
It could have been worse though - another CD he brought back was Cotton Eyed Joe by Rednex.
Among the numbers included on the 12-track collection were such favourites as Silver Threads and Golden Needles, Fireball Mail, Cotton Eyed Joe, Highland Mist, Ceili House, and Bonaparte's Retreat.
But it's not all Disney ballads and tunes, with something for the adults to enjoy too, with renditions of Beyonc's Single Ladies, Cotton Eyed Joe (which includes a rather impressive skipping routine from cowgirl Jessie) and even a bit of Run DMC's Walk This Way added into the mix.