We would like to thank David Wilson for their very generous support as well as the Coton Park Residents Association who have helped to publicise our group.
What does CPRA stand for?
CPRA stands for Coton Park Residents Association (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPRA
We have 42 other meanings of CPRA in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Parks and Recreation Association
- Colorado Professional Researchers for Advancement
- Colorado Professional Rodeo Association (est. 1975)
- Comité Permanent de la Recherche Agricole
- Commercial Property Realty Advisors
- Commodity Pest Risk Assessments
- Compressed Pulse Radar Altimeter
- Concurrent Production/Rig Activity (oil industry)
- Congo Protestant Relief Agency
- Conseil Patrimoine Retraite Assurances (French: Investment Consulting Retirement Insurance)
- Creative Property Rights Alliance
- Chattanooga Parks, Recreation, Arts and Culture (Tennessee)
- Cereal Pathogen Resistance Allele Database (UK)
- C.P. Ramaswami Aiyar Foundation (Chenai, India)
- Capital Planning and Real Asset Management (Canada)
- College Public Relations Association of Mississippi
- Cultural Property Risk Analysis Model
- Centre de Postcure et de Réadaptation de Billiers (French: Billiers Aftercare and Rehabilitation Center; Billiers, France)
- Child Placement Review Board (Delaware, USA)
- Citizen Police Review Board (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A planning application has been submitted but the newly formed Coton Park Residents Association is fiercely opposing the application.