Current Approach: The consultant evaluates price value, regardless of remaining contract term, based on system-driven, comparative rate and cost-of-service analysis.
What does COSA stand for?
COSA stands for Cost-of-Service Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COSA
We have 100 other meanings of COSA in our Acronym Attic
- Collegiate Society of Advertising (Ateneo de Manila University; Philippines)
- Combat Operational Support Aircraft
- Committee on Substance Abuse (various organizations)
- Committee on Sustainability Assessment (international consortium)
- Communications Open System Architecture
- Company of Science & Art
- Computational Social Aggregation
- Coordinator of Student Activities
- Coptic Orphans Support Association (Falls Church, VA)
- Corps Service Area
- Council of State Archivists
- Court of Special Appeals (Maryland)
- Council of State Administrative Agencies
- Council of Subject Associations in Art and Design
- Council of South African Banks
- Canadian Open Systems Applications Criteria
- Center for Outreach and Services for the Autism Community
- Charity of Sean Anthony Cononie (Hollywood, Florida a group of service agencies)
- Church of Service and Charity (Hollywood, Florida)
- Coalition of Service and Charity (Foundation; Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The decreases for industrial customers result from a shift of costs from industrial to residential and commercial customers based on a cost-of-service analysis that found industrial customers were paying more than their appropriate share.