The FAA will enter into 50-50 cost-sharing cooperative agreements to establish the partnerships, with plans to invest at least $1 million per year for the initial five years of the center's operations.
What does CSCA stand for?
CSCA stands for Cost-Sharing Cooperative Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSCA
We have 79 other meanings of CSCA in our Acronym Attic
- Conference of State Court Administrators (North Carolina)
- Conference on Security and Cooperation in Asia
- Connecticut School Counselor Association
- Connecticut State Chess Association
- Conseil Supérieur de la Communication Audiovisuelle (French)
- Consortium for Standards and Conformity Assessment
- Controlled Surface Contamination Area
- Coral Springs Center for the Arts (Coral Springs, FL)
- Corporate Standard for Compassionate Animals
- Corvallis Sister Cities Association
- Cotuit Skiff Class Association
- CounterStrike Clan Austria (gaming)
- Country Shire Councils Association of Western Australia
- Country Signer Certification Authority
- Coyotes Skating Club of Arizona
- Curtin Students' Catholic Association
- Curtis Stokes Custom Airbrush
- Czech and Slovak Crystallographic Association
- College Swimming Coaches Association of America
- Contemporary Santa Claus Artist Association (est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) announced that it has awarded $1 million in cost-sharing cooperative agreements to Minority Institutions of Higher Education (MIHEs) to conduct transportation research and technology activities.
DLA has also entered into cost-sharing cooperative agreements to support procurement technical assistance programs.