Categories: Financial Management, Accountability, Best practices, Contract administration, Contract performance, Contractor payments, Contracts, Cost effectiveness analysis, Cost plus award fee contracts, Cost plus fixed fee contracts, Cost plus incentive fee contracts, Data collection, Evaluation criteria, Federal agencies, Federal procurement, Fees, Funds management, Performance measures, Requirements definition
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Cost plus Incentive Fee (contract)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Innovation Forum
- Continuous Improvement Framework (education; Canada)
- Continuous Ink Flow (printing; various companies)
- Contract Initiation Form
- Controller Information File (military air traffic control)
- Coordinated Instrumentation Facility
- Coordination InterPride France
- Core Interface Function (interface between SAP R/3 system and APO)
- Corporate Information Factory
- Corps Information Flow
- Cost, Insurance & Freight (shipping)
- Council of International Fellowship
- Crédit Immobilier de France (French mortgage company)
- Critical Input File
- Crystallographic Information File
- Cumulative Incidence Function (reliability)
- Cumulative Intensity Function
- Customer Information File
- Customer Install Feature
- Cyprus Investment Firm
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CCA also converts the NSC 2 contract from firm fixed price to cost plus incentive fee and awards full funding for NSC 3 C4ISR.
The full scale development effort was a cost plus incentive fee contract awarded to the Boeing Hughes team.
The cost plus incentive fee contract, potentially valued at more than $164 million, contains an option for six low rate initial production units.
Todd Pacific's work will be performed under a cost plus incentive fee contract.
9 million cost plus incentive fee contract for a joint U.
Todd Pacific's work is being performed under a cost plus incentive fee contract with Electric Boat for fabrication work, and a firm fixed price contract for the associated project management and quality assurance work.
6 million Cost Plus Incentive Fee contract for the System Development and Demonstration (SD&D) phase of the Mongoose countermine system.