Through the expansion of our geographic markets, product offerings, and through the sublicensing opportunities in our agreement with CENTURY 21 we hope to decrease our cost per revenue dollar, while substantially increasing revenues.
What does CPRD stand for?
CPRD stands for Cost per Revenue Dollar (accounting comparison term)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPRD
We have 15 other meanings of CPRD in our Acronym Attic
- Covenant Protestant Reformed Church (UK)
- Criminal Procedural Rules Committee (Pennsylvania)
- Crisis Preparedness and Response Centre (Malaysia)
- Cytotechnology Programs Review Committee (American Society of Cytopathology)
- Constitutional Pure Red Cell Aplasia (disease)
- Center for Personal & Relational Development (California)
- Center for Prevention Research and Development (University of Illinois)
- Chehalem Park and Recreation District (Newberg, Oregon)
- Chronic Progressive Renal Disease
- Corporate Policy and Research Department (PBGC)
- Couleurs Peintures Revêtements Décoration (French: Color Painting Decoration Coatings)
- Counselling and Psychotherapy Resources Directory (publication; UK)
- Comprehensive Pacific Rainfall Data Base
- Cebu Provincial Detention and Rehabilitation Center (Philippines)
- Center for Protection of Rights and Disadvantaged Citizens
- Cleo Parker Robinson Dance Ensemble (Denver, CO)
- Corporación de Puerto Rico Para La Difusión Pública (Corporation for Public Broadcasting of Puerto Rico)
- Campaign to Protect Rural England (formerly Council for the Protection of Rural England)
- Center for Policy Research in Education (various locations)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (requirements engineer and business analyst qualification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently the company enjoys the stickiest sites for doctors and their patients, the highest revenue per employee and the lowest cost per revenue dollar in the ehealth sector.