There are two costs you should obtain: cost per reportable test and cost per billable test.
What does CPRT stand for?
CPRT stands for Cost per Reportable Test (blood analysis)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPRT
We have 16 other meanings of CPRT in our Acronym Attic
- Combined Periodontal Regenerative Technique
- Combined Pressure Reducing Terminal
- Comissão de Política e Relações Trabalhistas
- Community Psychiatric Rehabilitation Team
- Complex Personal Return Team
- Composite Particle Representation Theory
- Consett Primary Response Team
- Consumer Protection Roundtable
- Copart Inc. (stock symbol)
- Coprocessor Register Transfer
- Crimpless Premium Ring Terminal
- Curriculum Peer Review Team
- Canadian Parson Russell Terrier Association (Ontario, Canada; dog-breeders and owners group; founded 1997)
- Canada Pacific Russia Trade Centre
- Cross Plains Rural Transportation Council (Texas Department of Transportation; Austin, TX)
- Cavitating Pump Rotordynamic Test Facility (rocket propulsion equipment)
- Cellular Physiology Research Unit (University College Cork; Ireland)
- Clinical Pharmacology Research Unit
- Collaborative Pain Research Unit (Department of Biological and Chemical Sciences; University of Newcastle; Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia)
- Conflict Prevention and Reconstruction Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
To make the next step simpler, we calculated an average cost per reportable test by dividing the sum of this column by the total number of reportable results.
Find out the cost per reportable test to determine whether you can afford to buy the instrument.